Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter through my Window


Snow Day today... School Cancelled.  I'm happy to view the winter wonderland through my back window.  My teenage daughter, however, had other ideas.  Friends came over and concocted a plan to have our 2 golden retrievers pull the girls around on a sled in the snow. They tried and tried but the dogs weren't cooperating.  Just as it was getting dark they moved the operation to the street where it was slicker and Jack decided he could be a sled-dog after all and just started running down the street, sled in tow behind. All were happy, even me, watching from the window...

6 comments:

  1. Love it!! I seem to remember trying the same thing when I was a girl, but our dog never cooperated. Good for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the girls got video of it. I would love to post it here if I can. When Lexi left the house tonight with the sled to return it to her friend Jack went crazy wanting to go out and "play" with them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's the winter through your window now, girlie?

    12/19/2010

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking like it will be a White Christmas through my Window!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leonard finally got me hooked up with your blog. I couldnt get in to it from my e-mail,enjoyed reading it,makes you fell like your all most there. Bt the way it was 70 here on New years Eve. Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice, Glad you were able to get in to read my blog. I need to update it. Am working on it now. 70 on New Year's Eve sounds so warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete